What’s your favorite travel-themed book?
For me, The Lord of the Rings series is always a classic. And not to mention I grew up with Enid Blyton books, with all those adventures and mysteries, influenced me so much since I was a kid.
But for more recent publication, I love The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared. God, I laughed so hard throughout the book. It was so random. So unexpected. So hilarious. And heartwarming at the same time.
What I learned from that book:
1. You never too old to start your adventure.
2. Let randomness led your way, and embrace the surprises along the way.
3. The sign of good adventure is the one you share with your friends. No matter how silly it is. Even if suddenly there’s an elephant showed up in the scenario.
4. Those friends you just met, can be your friends for the rest of your life.
5. Live, and love will find you.
6. And it’s easy to overlook our role in this life. You know what, you matter. We matter. All of us matter. One action, could affect the world. And the history. So remember, we are powerful. Do good. Be good. Always.
Awesome isn’t it?